- WI-FI connection throughout the building
- Air conditioning or fan
- Accessories: hairdryer, soaps (hands, showergel and shampoo), towels (big towel, small and medium towel, mat), cotton sheets
- Daily cleaning
- Change of linen every 3 days
- Luggage storage upon agreement and availability
- Mini-fridge in common
- Kettle on request
- Sweet-rich: with cakes, biscuits, corn-flakes, butter, jam, nutella, yogurt, fruit juice, 1 hot drink per person, mineral water
- Sweet and salty: all the “sweet-rich” things plus a plate of cold cuts, cheese and bread
- On request and with price to be agreed, we also offer breakfasts for celiacs or food intolerant
- EARLY CHECK-IN: you can occupy the room in advance (from 11 onwards) for a supplement of € 20 / room subject to availability and agreement
- LATE CHECK-IN: normal check-in time is from 3pm to 8pm. It is possible to arrive after the agreed check-in time (until 11.00pm) by paying a supplement of € 20 / room; subject to availability and agreement
- LATE CHECK-OUT: you can request to stay in the room after 10 and before 12.00 for a supplement of € 10
- TOURIST TAX: it is mandatory and amounts to € 1.50 / person. It is due for 5 days in high season (from Monday before Easter until the first Sunday of November included) and for 3 days in low season (from the first Sunday of November to Sunday before Easter)
- CHECK-IN: from 15 to 20 by appointment (The B & B does not have a reception: please ask the kind guests to communicate the expected time of arrival, to avoid unnecessary waiting)
- CHECK-OUT: from 8 to 10
- The rooms are non-smoking; it is possible to smoke in the garden
- Pets not allowed (we love animals, but for the respect of allergy sufferers we do not accept them in the structure)
Terms of payment:
By filling out the form you find in the “Book now” section or clicking on the “Choose your room” button, you can check the availability and prices of the B&B. By choosing a room, a second screen will open where the services are indicated, which you can choose or go on, the third screen shows the payment methods, which are:
- CREDIT CARD TO GUARANTEE THE RESERVATION AND PAYMENT AT ARRIVAL-TIME: there is no immediate payment of the reservation, but credit card is a guarantee of the same. Nothing will be collected and you can pay at your arrival as you prefer, on cash (no commissions) or by Credit Card (3% of the total amount of commissions due), as the B & B, in regular possession municipal license, does not fall into the category of commercial activity is treated by the bank as a private customer in the management of the POS applying costs for transactions. Only VISA and MASTERCARD are accepted.The reservation system is protected by an anti-fraud security certificate for the protection of sensitive data, the page is encrypted: the Belleville B & B is committed to the security of banking data.
- PAYMENT WITH DEPOSIT:
- PAY-PAL, where you do not need to register and you can pay by credit card in complete autonomy, total amount is required for one-night stays or a percentage for longer stays.
- BANK TRANSFER, which provides for the payment of the total for one-night stays, for a longer stay a percentage of the total. You can choose this method if the reservation is made at least 7 days in advance of the expected arrival date, Paola will take care to send you the e-mail with the bank details
The receipt issued is non-fiscal, because the B&B is non-professional. For receipts with amounts over € 77.47 a € 2 stamp must be applied.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING WITH CREDIT CARD TO WARRANTY:
- It is possible to cancel the reservation in a completely free way up to a week before the arrival date
- in case of late cancellation of the reservation (within one week from the date of arrival) or in case of no-show (arrival missed) the full amount of the stay will be charged, excluding tourist taxes
CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION WITH DEPOSIT (BANK DEPOSIT OR PAY-PAL): in case of cancellation or no-show no refund is provided.
Belleville B&B is not registered on any OTA (online travel agencies eg booking.com) and takes care of its reservations directly. After years of activity nobody has ever been without accommodation, if an overbooking happens, we undertake to find an alternative and equal level accommodation for our Guest.